The Higher Education Commission has announced that China and Pakistan are enhancing educational cooperation. China’s government is offering scholarships to Pakistani students.
HEC has declared the Chinese Government Scholarship Program 2022-23. China Scholarship Council (CSC) allows Pakistani students to take admissions in their Chinese Universities. The government of China is offering Pakistani scholars to conduct studies in Chinese Universities. Pakistani students can apply for a scholarship for Bachelors’, Masters and Ph.D. programs in different fields of study.
The Chinese Universities are offering a variety of programs in Engineering, Science, Economics, Management, History, Medicine, Agriculture, Legal Studies, Education, Literature, History, Fine Arts and Philosophy, etc for the scholarship recipients.
- The applicants should be Pakistani nationals. Dual nationality applicants are not eligible for this program.
- Applicants must not have any physical disorder.
- Applicants for the bachelor’s program should have completed the FSC/intermediate/FA/A-level (12-years) of the education. Applicants should be less than 25 years of age.
- Applicants for a Master’s degree should have completed an undergraduate degree or 16 years of education. Applicants should be less than 35 years of age.
- Applicants for a Ph.D. degree should have a Master’s degree MPhil or MS with (17 or 18 years of education. Applicants should be less than 40 years of age.
- Applicants must not receive any other scholarship currently.
To apply online, the following websites are given below:
Last date to apply is January 03, 2022