The national university of medical sciences has announced the post-graduate admissions 2021. The candidates who intend to take admission in the offered degree programs are required to follow the schedule provided by the university. NUMS invites applications from interested candidates who are innovative, creative, and want to excel in research skills. The candidates can apply for Master of public health, M.Phil Transfusion Medicine, MSc Cardiac Anesthesia, MS Microbiology, Immunology, and Human Genetics.
NUMS Admission Process
The admission process of the national university of medical sciences is as follows.
The candidates have to submit the online admission form separately for each program.
The applicants are required to attach the mandatory documents such as the applicant’s CNIC, final transcript as per the eligibility criteria, registration certificate from the relevant regulatory body, GAT general test result, and experience certificate.
After attaching the scanned copies of the required documents the candidates have to click the submit button.
After submission of the application form, the candidates will be able to print the application processing fee challan.
The application processing fee is Rs. 3000/- that can be submitted in any branch of Habib bank limited till 30th June 2021.
After depositing the fee the candidates have to submit the scanned copy of the paid fee challan.
The candidates are informed that there is no need to send a printed copy of the application form.
At the time of the interview, the candidates are required to bring the original CNIC and original academic certificates.
The final selection of the candidates will be based on their aggregate performance, experience, interview, and test.
Schedule For Admissions 2021
The schedule for the postgraduate admissions 2021 is mentioned below in the table.
|1.||Admissions open||21st June, Monday|
|2.||Last date to apply online||30th June, Wednesday|
|3.||Online entry test for MPH and MSc||10th July 2021, Saturday|
|4.||Interview MPH, MSc Cardiac Anesthesia, MPhil Transfusion Medicine, MS Microbiology, Immunology and Human Genetics||26th July 2021, Monday|
|5.||Display of first merit list||30th July 2021, Friday|
|6.||Display of second merit list||6th August 2021, Friday|
|7.||Commencement of session||The Second week of August 2021|
Instructions For Students
- If the present situation of coronavirus persists then some of the modules may run online according to the instructions provided by the higher education commission.
- Only the short-listed candidates will be called for the interview.
- The employees of government and semi-government organizations have to submit the NOC issued by their respective departments.
- The fee of application processing is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Foreign students can enroll in any program after getting NOC from HEC.
- The foreign qualification should be supported by the equivalence certificate issued by IBCC/HEC.
- The decision of the admission committee will be final to select the candidates.