Federal planning minister Asad Umar on Monday announced revised restrictions for a number of cities as the fourth wave of the coronavirus, He said that Corona Virus is rapidly spread in past week.
He said the government took “targeted and staggered” decisions to curb the virus’s spread after much thought and deliberation in order to minimise the impact on the poor sections. He said that for sake of securing lives people have to walk on careful path.
According to current situations of covid-19 The Punjab government imposed on Friday a set of new restrictions in 15 major cities of the province.
- Markets will close soon after 8pm
- Saturday and Sunday will be observed as “closed days”
- Indoor dining is banned.
- Outdoor dining shall be allowed until 10pm under Covid-19 SOPs
- No Indoor wedding functions will be allowed. 300 guests will be allowed in outdoor weddings that will not stretch beyond 10pm
- Shrines and cinemas to remain closed with a ban on all types of gatherings
These restrictions will be complied by people of Lahore, Rawalpindi, Faisalabad, Multan, Khanewal, Mianwali, Sargodha, Khushab, Bahawalpur, Gujranwala, Rahim Yar Khan, Gujrat, Shiekhupura, Sialkot and Bhakkar.