0 0
Read Time:1 Minute, 30 Second

Authorities in Orange County, Calif., announced Sunday that the total reward for the deadly freeway shooting earlier this month has reached $400,000 for anyone who can provide information that helps lead to an arrest.

Fox 11 reported that the sum was announced by Orange County Supervisor Don Wagner in a tweet. He said any information could be helpful.

“Possibly you didn’t get the real occurrence, perhaps you have something that shows the presumes’ vehicle… maybe there’s something you saw just before the shooting that gives us data. We’re requesting that people in general go to aiden-reward.com or call the California Highway Patrol at 714-567-6000,” he said during a public interview.

The shooting passing of Aiden Leos, 6, while his mom was driving him to class on the northward 55 Freeway in Orange, has held the area. Joanna Cloonan, the kid’s mom, said she was cut off by a couple in what gave off an impression of being a white Volkswagen. She said she heard a boisterous clamor and her child, who was behind her, said, “Ow.”

He had been shot. She pulled over in a hurry. She called 911 and gave a valiant effort to save him, yet he was losing a great deal of blood. He was raced to Children’s Hospital of Orange County where he was articulated dead.

Todd Spitzer, the head prosecutor, said that he needed to talk straightforwardly to the suspects.

“I want the two individuals in that video to understand this is Orange County, not Los Angeles County or San Francisco. Ultimately, I’m the one…my name is Todd Spitzer. I spent the last 32 years putting people like you behind bars. It is my job as a DA to seek justice and I’m running out of patience.”

Happy
Happy
0 %
Sad
Sad
0 %
Excited
Excited
0 %
Sleepy
Sleepy
0 %
Angry
Angry
0 %
Surprise
Surprise
0 %